Pet Boarding in San Jose
Dogs are walked three times a day!
When you have to leave town and need to leave your pet behind our team at
Dr. Dave's Grooming and Boarding Day Care can take care of your dog or cat. The pet boarding services we offer utilizes
our state of the art boarding facilities in Campbell. We understand that
every pet is unique and different, which is why we offer separate play
areas to accommodate dogs of all ages, sizes, and temperaments.
If your pet has a special healthcare need, a veterinary technician is available
to provide treatment!
The Dr.Dave's Difference:
- The entire facilities is climate controlled to provide maximum comfort
- Boarding accommodations feature direct plumbing for a sanitary odor‐free
- Your dog can be walked three times a day
- Our boarding services includes playtime throughout the day
- We have staff on duty 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Our facilities has daily housekeeping to ensure cleanliness
- We have a certified veterinarian available 24/7
Our staff understands that cats have special needs. Our objective is to
minimize stress by providing a cat friendly environment. Our feline guests
stay in a separate area from barking dogs. This helps keep our feline
guests calm and relaxed. Our feline boarding rate is $25.00/night per kitty.
- Late check-out (after 12 PM) $20.00 per kitty.
- After hours check-out $20.00 per kitty. After 7:30 PM Monday through Friday
& after 5 PM Saturday & Sunday.
For more information about our services, click here to see our rates or
at (408) 520-4902 today!
We are proud of the level of care and attention we pay to our canine and
feline guests. Enhanced services included at no additional charge are:
- Insulin injections
- Incontinence requiring extra outdoor trip or hygiene care
- Oral and topical medication administration
- Paralysis or severely limited mobility
- Special handling during feeding – separating pets sharing suite during
feedings, direct monitoring
- Special meal preparation, beyond basic dry or canned food with simple add-ins