Campbell Pet Boarding
Available Exclusively at Our Campbell Facility
When you're in search of a safe, fun place to leave your pet for overnight
care, look no further! Our staff at
Dr. Dave's Doggy Daycare, Boarding & Grooming is happy to give your pet the love and care that
they deserve. The pet boarding services we offer utilize our state of
the art boarding facility in Campbell, including daycare throughout the
day. We understand that every pet is unique and different, which is why
we offer separate play areas to accommodate dogs of all ages, sizes, and
If your pet has a special healthcare need, a veterinary technician is available
to provide treatment!
The Dr.Dave's Difference:
- We have a certified veterinarian available 24/7
- The entire facilitiy is climate controlled to provide maximum comfort
- Boarding accommodations feature direct plumbing for a sanitary odor‐free
- Your dog will be walked up to three to four times a day
- Our boarding services include playtime during the day
- We have staff on duty 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Our facility has daily housekeeping to ensure cleanliness
Our canine boarding facilities are far from the average kennel. Dogs are
allowed freedom and plenty of attention in open facilities with separate
play areas for dogs of different sizes and temperaments. We welcome dogs
of any breed, size, age, or personality to stay with us while their owners
are out of town.
Daily walks – Exercise is essential for any dog, so we provide up to three walks daily
for our canine guests. There’s also an outdoor daycare area, where
dogs may relieve themselves between walks.
Plentiful playtime – In safe, separated play areas, dogs are allowed to mingle and play while
they receive plenty of love and affection from our staff.
Special services – If your dog needs a special diet, medication, or assistance getting around
due to mobility issues, we can provide the extra attention he or she needs
with no additional charge.
We provide cat boarding as well! Cats may be fairly low-maintenance as
pets, but they still need comfortable surroundings and a relaxing environment
where they can nap and play while you are away.
Dedicated feline facilities – Because cats and dogs simply don’t mix when it comes to boarding
facilities, we have a dedicated feline area that is far from barking dogs
who may add stress to your cat’s visit. Should your cat require
veterinary care during boarding, we have a certified veterinarian on-call 24/7.
Fees and add-ons – We charge $30 per night for each kitty, and you may choose to have late
or after-hours checkout for a small additional fee so that you can pick
up your feline friend even after a late flight.
- Late check-out (after 12 PM) $20.00 per kitty.
- After hours check-out $20.00 per kitty. After 7:30 PM Monday through Friday
& after 5 PM Saturday & Sunday.
We are proud of the level of care and attention we pay to our canine and
feline guests. Enhanced services included at no additional charge are:
- Insulin injections
- Incontinence requiring extra outdoor trip or hygiene care
- Oral and topical medication administration
- Paralysis or severely limited mobility
- Special handling during feeding – separating pets sharing suite during
feedings, direct monitoring
- Special meal preparation, beyond basic dry or canned food with simple add-ins
For more information about our services, click here to see our rates,
view our our FAQs on boarding, or
contact our Campbell location
at (408) 520-4902 today!