Full Service Pet Grooming
The Best Groomers in Campbell
Dr. Dave’s offers the best full-service professional pet grooming and deluxe bathing in the Campbell area. We take the time to discuss your pet’s specific needs, as well as your desires, to ensure your pet receives the personalized care that he or she requires. Our philosophy is that every dog or cat will benefit from the added attention to detail that our Grooming Salon offers; from the cleaning to haircuts, these services can provide many benefits. Take a look at our groomers’ amazing before and after photos! Other services include nail trimming and nail grinding, teeth brushing, anal gland expression, ear cleaning, and pet flea treatment. Be sure to view our grooming menu and feel free to call us with any questions. Our groomers are skilled in hand scissoring and hand stripping. These clips require expertise and extra time but make a huge difference in your dog or cat’s appearance. Dr. Dave’s uses only all natural shampoos and conditioners. We are open by appointment only, call today!
If your pet has a special health-care need, a veterinary technician from Reed Animal Hospital is available to provide treatment!
Why Your Pet Needs Regular Grooming
As a pet owner, you can appreciate the soft cuddliness of a clean coat on your cat or dog. Unfortunately, pets like to get messy, so their fur may not always be shiny and smooth. With the grooming services of Dr. Dave’s Doggy Daycare, Boarding & Grooming, you can help your pet stay healthy and clean without struggling with a fussy dog or cranky cat. Here’s a closer look at our grooming services near San Jose to help you reduce excess fur and eliminate stinky pet odors from your household.
Grooming is great for both the health and appearance of your pet. With regular grooming, your dog or cat can maintain a tangle-free coat that does not trap unpleasant odors that get spread around the house. Shedding is reduced with grooming which also promotes overall hygiene. If you are worried about fleas or ticks, grooming will keep these pests at bay with all-natural products that won’t irritate the skin.
Our Grooming Team
We have six distinguished groomers on staff with certifications and training in K-9 first aid and CPR, show grooming, hand scissoring and overall hygiene. Our entire grooming staff is dedicated to upholding the highest standards of sanitation, compassion, and comfort for dogs and cats of any breed and size.
Dr. Dave’s Grooming Services
At Dr. Dave’s Doggy Daycare, Boarding & Grooming, first-time clients receive 10% off services, so don’t hesitate to call our Campbell location today at 408-520-4902 or our Saratoga location at 408-647-2774. You can also get to know more about our certified grooming staff and other pet care services by browsing our website.
Full grooming services are available at Dr. Dave’s 7 days per week, and all services are by appointment only to ensure that your pet gets the attention he or she deserves. To make sure that your pet is safe, our groomers are trained in K-9 first aid and CPR, and they uphold the highest sanitation standards. We welcome all breeds and sizes of cats and dogs to enjoy the following services:
- Full Bath, Brush Out & Nail Trim – Our BBN includes a bath, brush-out, ear cleaning, nail trim, and anal gland expression (by client request.)
- Face, Feet, Tail – Includes a full bath, brush-out, ear cleaning, nail trim, a paw shape-up, and any necessary tail and face trimming.
- Complete Groom – Includes everything that comes with our Face, Feet, Tail, plus a body trim.
- Brush out – Ala Carte – For a quick grooming treatment that can minimize shedding, you might choose a full brush out with no bath. Your pet’s coat will be softer, healthier with regular brushing, and will prevent matting. This is an ideal service between baths and full grooming.
- Ear cleaning – Included with bath or Ala Carte – Ear cleaning is a necessary part of the grooming process for dogs, but many canines have trouble sitting still while their owners try to clean inside the ears. Choosing to have ears cleaned professionally can spare you the stress and make the experience much easier on your dog. Ear cleaning can alert potential ear and yeast infections.
- Cat grooming – Cats are fastidious about their personal grooming, but they may still need some professional treatment when it comes to baths and haircuts.
- Nail trimming – Included with bath or Ala Carte -Trimming nails is another essential grooming habit that owners might have trouble with since dogs have very sensitive nails that house tiny blood vessels. Professional groomers can trim nails with ease, reducing the likelihood of injuries.
- Teeth brushing – Ala Carte – It is important that dog owners do not overlook dental hygiene since dogs can develop tooth decay and gum disease. Plus, teeth brushing can keep your dog’s breath fresher and more tolerable.
- Unique services – In addition to standard grooming services, we offer some extra pet-friendly services to please creative dog or cat owners. Fur-friendly diets, pet-friendly nail polish, and pet paint are all distinctive ways to show off your sassy pet on special occasions or for everyday trips to the dog park.
- Canine mud treatment – Spa pampering is something that your dog can now enjoy with canine mud treatments that can soothe sensitive skin, reduce shedding, or promote circulation. Dogs of all ages may benefit from these unique treatments, which will leave your canine companion smelling sweet and feeling super soft.