Available Exclusively at Our Campbell Facility
When you’re in search of a safe, fun place to leave your pet for overnight care, look no further! Our staff at Dr. Dave’s Doggy Daycare, Boarding & Grooming is happy to give your pet the love and care that they deserve. The pet boarding services we offer utilize our state of the art boarding facility in Campbell, including daycare throughout the day. We understand that every pet is unique and different, which is why we offer separate play areas to accommodate dogs of all ages, sizes, and temperaments.
The Dr. Dave’s Difference:
- We have a certified veterinarian available 24/7
- The entire facility is climate controlled to provide maximum comfort
- Boarding accommodations feature direct plumbing for a sanitary odor‐free environment
- Your dog will be walked up to three to four times a day
- Our boarding services include playtime during the day
- We have staff on duty 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Our Campbell dog boarding facility has daily housekeeping to ensure cleanliness
Our canine boarding facilities are far from the average kennel. Dogs are allowed freedom and plenty of attention in open facilities with separate play areas for dogs of different sizes and temperaments. We welcome dogs of any breed, size, age, or personality to stay with us while their owners are out of town.
- Daily walks – Exercise is essential for any dog, so we provide up to three walks daily for our canine guests. There’s also an outdoor daycare area, where dogs may relieve themselves between walks.
- Plentiful playtime – In safe, separate play areas, dogs are allowed to mingle and play while they receive plenty of love and affection from our staff.
- Special services – If your dog has a special diet, or needs an oral or topical medication, we can provide the extra attention he or she needs with no additional charge.
- Vaccines Required for Dogs: DHLPP, Bordatella, Rabies, & K9 Influenza
We provide cat boarding as well! Cats may be fairly low-maintenance as pets, but they still need comfortable surroundings and a relaxing environment where they can nap and play while you are away.
- Dedicated feline facilities – Because cats and dogs simply don’t mix when it comes to boarding facilities, we have a dedicated feline area that is far from barking dogs who may add stress to your cat’s visit. Should your cat require veterinary care during boarding, we have a certified veterinarian on-call 24/7.
- Fees and add-ons – We charge $30 per night for each kitty, and you may choose to have late or after-hours checkout for a small additional fee so that you can pick up your feline friend even after a late flight.
- Vaccines Required for Cats: FVRCP & Rabies
Our cat & dog boarding facility is proud of the level of care and attention we pay to our canine and feline guests. Enhanced services included at no additional charge are:
- Oral and topical medication administration
- Special meal preparation, beyond basic dry or canned food with simple add-ins