San Jose Area Pet Boarding, Grooming, & Daycare
More Than Three Decades of Experience
Having a pet can be one of the most rewarding and enjoyable experiences
one has. When you've adopted a pet, especially a furry animal such
as a dog or a cat, there are a lot of benefits you can experience. However,
there are also a number of ways they need to be cared for. For proper
grooming and boarding care, please call us at (408) 520-4902 today!
Dr. Dave’s Boarding/Daycare Difference
- Dogs are walked 3-4 times a day
- All areas are climate controlled, providing our guests maximum comfort
- Complete veterinarian services available 24/7
- We offer a variety of discounted daycare packages with no expiration dates
- All day play days for daycare and boarding dogs
- Staff on duty 24/7
We treat your pet as if it were our pet!
To keep your pet happy and keep their fur healthy, it's important to
have them groomed often. When you go on vacation or out of town on a business
trip and don't have anyone to care for and keep your pet, you will
need to find a safe place for them to stay. At Dr. Dave's Grooming
and Boarding Day Care, we offer both of these amenities, as well as daycare.
There are many qualities that set us apart from other businesses in the
area, including the following:
- We take the proper time to discuss your pet's unique needs
- Our team does not cage dry your pet during their grooming
- Our groomers use all-natural, high-quality products
- We only hire the most experienced, skilled groomers
Safe and Secure Facility in Campbell
With more than 30 years of experience, we take care of your pets in a safe
and trustworthy environment. We have built a state of the art facility
for your pets to visit when you aren't able to care for them. Our
team knows that every pet that comes through our doors is different and
therefore needs unique treatment. Therefore, we provide personalized services
catered to your pet's needs.
All of the staff we hire to join our team are extremely experienced, caring
individuals. We do everything possible to make your pet's experience
a positive one.
Contact us at (408) 520-4902 today to request a free estimate or request more information!